The Dishwasher Power Cord is a UL-listed power supply cord that measures 70" L with a 16-gauge, 3-prong grounded plug. The power cord connects the dishwasher to the wall outlet and supplies electricity to the appliance. The package includes (1) new power cord, (3) connectors, (1) metal strain relief and installation instructions. This product is an accessory item compatible with several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. Installing this part will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the dishwasher and novice repair experience. You must unplug the dishwasher or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Helpful Tip: We also recommend using affresh® Dishwasher Cleaner (item W10282479) to help remove limescale and mineral build-up that can be unsightly and affect your dishwasher's performance.*affresh® brand products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Accessories
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Package contains (1) Dishwasher Power Cord
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver, standard pliers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very reasonable and can save you thousands in the future. Some can even cover additional costs that result, such as the cost of food that spoils should your refrigerator malfunction. It is simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Please ask one of our sales associates for more details.