The Hoshizaki, H9320-53, Triple Water Filter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. It's 6 gpm, nominal 1 micron rated, water filter works with single, double, and triple filtration systems. It will protect your ice machine and decrease maintenance by reducing sediment, lime scale buildup, and more. The 4HC-H filter replaces the discontinued HC-F and HC-H filters. This filter is shorter in length than the previous HC and HC-H filters. Not recommended for use with flakers.
The 4HC-H filter(s) reduces up to 93.7% of disinfectant chlorine for better tasting water and ice. Replace approximately every 63,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42.
- Dimensions: 13" W x 15" D x 26" H
- 4HC-H Water Filter System
- For KM cuber icemakers that produce less than greater than 1301 lbs of ice daily (6 gpm)
- Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Reduce up to 93.7% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice
- Will filter out dirt and rust particles producing crystal clear ice
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42, Class 1, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
- Decrease machine maintenance by reducing lime scale build-up
- Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe, or with waters of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit
- 4HC-H Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 6 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi, Temperature: 35 - 100°F, Capacity: 63,000 gal
||13" W X 15" D X 26" H in
||Warranty offered by EVERPUREOne Year after date of purchase: Warranty on the entire system (excluding replaceable elements).
||NSF Standard 42
|Energy Star® Qualified:
Water Treatment Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very reasonable and can save you thousands in the future. Some can even cover additional costs that result, such as the cost of food that spoils should your refrigerator malfunction. It is simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Please ask one of our sales associates for more details.