The RM-26-HC Glass Door Merchandiser is a single section refrigerator with a full glass swing door is the perfect beverage or packaged product display for any operation. It boasts an impressive storage capacity of 26ft3 (360: 20oz bottles, or 900: 12oz cans). The durable 1/3 HP motor that powers the compressor in the bottom of this unit efficiently cools the interior cabinet with a forced air evaporator for quick cool down. It's ENERGY STAR® qualified particularly in hot humid environments!
The durable silver painted aluminum exterior, white steel interior with stainless steel floor and bright energy efficient led interior product lights and exterior canopy lights showcases any product within! The RM-26-HC includes (5 per section) white epoxy coated wire coated wire shelves with product stops, comes standard with (4) 2" leveling legs, and it features an dependable interior dial controller and side mount themometer (°f or °c). Optional kits: 4" Casters, Organizer shelf, Price tag holder, Additional epoxy shelf. The unit is UL EPH Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a five years compressor warranty / three years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 29.75" D x 78" H
- Storage capacity of 26ft3 (360: 20oz Bottles, or 900: 12oz Cans)
- Nominal Compres. of 1217 BTU/hr at 1/3 HP
- Electrical consumption of 1.81 kWh/day at 3.2 Amps, 8 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Std 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product
- Large glass swinging door is energy efficient Low-E multi pane glass
- Aluminum and black ABS door frame handle
- Door is mounted on heavy duty hinges with self-closing mechanism
- Forced air evaporator for quick temperature pull down
- Insulated with environmentally friendly CFC-Free Polyurethane with cyclopentane blowing agent
- Silver painted aluminum exterior, white steel interior with stainless steel floor
- Dependable interior dial controller and side mount themometer (°F or °C)
- R290 refrigerant
- Energy efficient LED interior product lights and exterior canopy lights
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a capillary tube
- Includes (5 per section) white epoxy coated wire coated wire shelves with product stops
- Stainless steel shelf clips adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports
- Standard with (4) 2" Leveling Legs
- Optional kits: 4" Casters, Organizer shelf, Price tag holder, Additional epoxy shelf
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 34" L x 34" D x 82" H at 340 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 1.81 kwh/day, Amperage: 3.2, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 60 - 86°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 28 - 40°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very reasonable and can save you thousands in the future. Some can even cover additional costs that result, such as the cost of food that spoils should your refrigerator malfunction. It is simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Please ask one of our sales associates for more details.