This Garbage Disposal Power Cord is used to supply power to your disposer. It is for close clearance connections and is a 120V UL approved cord. This is an accessory that can be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible.Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the dishwasher disposal and novice repair experience. You must unplug the dishwasher or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this accessory.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Accessories
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Package contains (1) Garbage Disposal Power Cord
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver
- 30-Day Return Policy
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Disposer / Dispenser Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very reasonable and can save you thousands in the future. Some can even cover additional costs that result, such as the cost of food that spoils should your refrigerator malfunction. It is simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Please ask one of our sales associates for more details.